As a member of the American Eskimo Dog Club of America (AEDCA), I agree to abide by the following Code of Ethics:
1. To give my dogs proper care to ensure that their physical, mental, and emotional needs are met.
2. To plan each litter with care and consideration of the parents' general conformance to the American Eskimo Dog Breed Standard, including type, soundness, temperament, and freedom from hereditary defects.
3. To keep all official registration papers and contracts in accordance with the American Kennel Club (AKC) rules and regulations.
4. Never sell any puppies to pet stores or commercial dog brokers, or to allow any of my puppies or dogs to be used in any kind of promotional activities, such as a prize in a raffle.
5. To be fair and honest in my dealings with the public and prospective buyers regarding my dogs and the American Eskimo Dog breed; to exhibit good sportsmanship at all times; and to conduct myself at all times in such a manner as to reflect positively on purebred dogs in general and on the American Eskimo Dog and the AEDCA in particular.